Thursday, April 7, 2011

Practice First Photo Shoot: Taylor Family

 Friday Morning I am embarking on my first real photo shoot. I will be posting photos from the shoot on my new Amy Avery Photography blog site. Yesterday, though I had a practice photo shoot with my sweet friend Katie and her dog Jack. Katie is quite the professional model as her mom Vaiden is also a rock star photographer and Katie has had a lot time before the camera. The Taylor's black lab Jack also seems at ease before the camera and graciously allowed me to snap a few shots of him as well. Thanks Taylors for letting me get some practice in before my "for real" photo shoot tomorrow. Y'all are the BEST!













2 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

Aww! These are cute! Good luck on your photo shoot tomorrow!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...