Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Georgia Aquarium

It has been a fun weekend! On Saturday we ventured to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta and then headed over to Turner Field to see the Mets and Braves play a double header.  
 
It has been a fun weekend! Yes I am saying that again because I am reminding myself that it has been a great weekend and I want to get this post in before my head crashes on the computer from sleep deprivation.
After waking at 5:45am with little to no sleep from the storms the previous night, spending the morning chasing after kiddos in the Georgia Aquarium and then spending the afternoon and evening watching the baseball game, I am EXHAUSTED. I didn't say I was ungrateful, just tired.
I really have so much to say about the Georgia Aquarium like that it was AMAZING, and GINORMOUS, and VERY INTERESTING.
I could write volumes about how wonderful it was and about all the different kinds of fish we saw, but did I tell you, this girl is sleepy and I need to get some rest.
I will let the photos I took somewhat showcase what we saw today. I say somewhat because I am less than pleased with the photos I got. The Aquarium was great but the lighting for photos was tricky. So such is life, and I will post these none the less.
I will end by saying that if you ever get the chance to visit the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, you will be amazed! Enjoy the rest of the photos from our visit to the Georgia Aquarium.Part III of our weekend coming soon!
Beluga
Watching the belugas.


Sea Dragon
Touching some sea life. Look at that women's face next to Scott and the kids.
Becoming one of the fish.
Jelly Fish

Albino allegator.
Under the ocean.
Sting ray
The End!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What fun pics - your little ones are adorable. Happy Spring :)

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh, those big yellow fish are unbelievable, and I thought Emma-Caroline was in the tank in that one picture. It looks like bubbles coming out of her mouth and like she's trying to swim to the top! Love the one of Davis at the end! Love them all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...