Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Table

This Sunday after Easter services we will be hosting a brunch and egg hunt at our house. I am really excited to be able to host a celebratory meal for Easter at our new home. We now have a large farmhouse table which seats eight comfortably and maybe more if needed. I had an antique Duncan Pfife set in our old home which was very rickety and uncomfortable. Although I loved the set, it was not practical, so I opted for a more user friendly farmhouse table in our new home (don't worry the antique set was not a family treasure). This Sunday I am looking forward to eating a wonderful meal with friends and being able to linger at the table for a while. I thought I'd give you a little look at the table prepared for our brunch. I hope you all have a very blessed Easter.







5 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy, your dining room is so beautiful, and I know it's going to be a very wonderful day for you all. Easter is a truly beautiful time of year! I especially like the picture that you took through the mirror.

Nicole said...

So lovely! I love the chicken-wire chargers!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

O my goodness that is so pretty. I love the Easter Holiday Decorations. Take care and have a beautiful and blessed Easter weekend. God Bless You All,

Aunt Brenda
Memphis, TN

Sarah Harper said...

Lovely table, Miss Amy! Happy Easter to you all!

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Happy Easter!!! He is RISEN!!!!

Your table is truly wonderful--both the table itself and the tablescape, too!!!!

I pray that you have an awesome day!

We're going to our friends (we've known them for 15 years or more!) who have been living here in Italy for a couple of years. They have adorable kids and we're going to Easter services with them at their church and are going over tonight to spend the night and decorate eggs. They have a beautiful home in Monte Di Procida overlooking the Med!!

Anyway....I've rambled!!!

MANY blessings to you,
Lana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...