Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday

Monday. The first day of the school and work week. One word. Enough said. It seems that without saying anything but "Monday," we all collectively nod and understand. Yep. It's Monday. Not a bad day, but just a day that leaves one feeling like "Whoa! I didn't see that coming!" And we may feel a little like Miss Sophie in this picture here.

Here's hoping your Monday was a little more marvelous than manic and that you have had more smiles than tears. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, Sophie's day turned out much better. Just take a look below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww sweet sophie! Love the picture of her emotions!!! Such a goregous girl, even when she cries. Glad her day got better!! My monday was amazing, We had our 2nd (back to back) IUI. Finger crossed!!!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Sophie is so cute. I am glad her day turned out good. It is a fright to face Mondays when you have had such a good time enjoying the weekend. I felt that way..., "no not another Monday already." I am glad I still have Mondays though to look forward to, really, but that may be the hardest day to get started again for me anyway.

Have a great day all of you,
Love, Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

patty said...

it seems like my mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays... ;0 are all like that! :))
sweet sophie!
love teh rustic blue in the background, btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...