Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Photo Blog and New Shirts

Today I spent some time setting up a new photo blog as well as making some new shirts for my Josie-Bea Originals Etsy Store. I have had several friends ask me to take photos of their children and their families, so I decided to set up a blog where I can showcase some of the photos from these children and family photo sessions. I am not intending to start a photography business. This is just a site specifically for my portrait photography. It is new and still in the works, but if you'd like to check it out, you can click on the blog name, Amy Avery Photography, and you will go right there. Let me know what you think. I always love comments! I also have three new shirts for my Josie-Bea Originals shop. Now that I am back almost 100 % since my injury, it feels great to be back up and running again with my embroidery business. I hope y'all are having a great weekend! It's wonderful weather here and I am loving it!



1 comment:

patty said...

cutie t-shirts... so excited for you! i'm off to click on the links... btw, don't know about any injury... i guess that happened before december?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...