Friday, April 15, 2011

Forever Friends

Yesterday I got the opportunity to photograph two of my friends' children. It was an amazing day and the azaleas are in peek bloom so we had a beautiful backdrop. Each of these families has three children, one with three girls and one with two girls and a boy. You can see more from that photo shoot at my Amy Avery Photography blog.
 I enjoyed photographing all these little sweet faces, but the best part of this photo shoot was watching these little friends play happily with each other, hide and seek, tag . . . they had a ball!
 It reminded me of my own childhood when I would play for hours in the back yard with my friends having the best time of my life.





 I am blessed that my girls have these friends whom we know from church, neighborhood and school. I pray they will be life long friends and that their memories of childhood will bring happy thoughts and smiles of good times together.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You have captured an afternoon of playful innocence in your beautiful pictures of these children. How wonderful to be able to keep these memories forever in photographs. They can look back and recall this day long after they are grown. I can almost hear their laughter! Makes me feel young again!!!

Polly said...

Priceless pictures, you have a gift!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very nice indeed. I love all the action shots of the children at play. The times will certainly be remembered by your girls in their adult years as they look back on their awesome childhood full of fun and laughter. Makes me feel young again too, just looking at the fun they are having. We did that in our youth, way back then.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda

paige said...

sweetness!!
never can have too many girls in monograms and strasburg, right?
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...