Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ironic

One of my favorite stores here in Knoxville is a place named ironically enough, "Ironic. "It is filled to the brim with unique iron works of furniture, decor, and more! If you are ever a visitor to The Avery House in person you will find that we have many pieces from Ironic in our collection.
The great thing I think about the pieces from Ironic is that they compliment your existing decor, they never compete, and the pieces are timeless.
My girls and I truly love visiting Ironic on a regular basis and enjoy chatting with the shop's owner Holly. We also love seeing Sully, Ironic's number 1 bull dog proprietor. Isn't he just the cutest!

f 1.8, 1/25, ISO 200, 35mm
The above shot is being shared with Patty for Photo a la {M}ode. If you have a shot you'd like to share (Vaiden and your sun burst) hop on over to Finding Serendipity and link up! Whatcha waiting for? Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lizzi said...

What a fun looking store!

Sully is too handsome for words. It looks like he has a big old cigar in his mouth - it fits his expression perfectly. Great capture!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I love visiting this store, it has so many unique items in it. I love the way you have displayed some of the unsual pieces in your home also. Is that a real dog, I don't remember seeing him. If he is not real he sure looks like he is. Cute dog, I think.
Can't wait to visit again sometime in the future.
Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

patty said...

i LOVE that photo of sully! how funny!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...