Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ball Park

While we were at Turner Field this past weekend, my camera happened to catch this little goody.
I had no intention of getting this shot. My real intention was to snap a shot of my distressed husband watching his team lose to the Braves. Something good always comes out of something bad, right? And this little shot is what I am calling the something good. I'm sharing this shot as my sweet shot for the week over at Darcy's for Sweet Shot Tuesday! Have a terrific Tuesday!

8 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Amazing reflection! LOVE it.

Mimi said...

Love the reflection! I miss going to the ballpark.

Susan said...

Cool shot!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is absolutely magical. What a great shot and to capture what Howie is taking in is awesome too. That is a classic for sure!!!

One Photo said...

Great photo, you captured that reflection perfectly.

Ocean Soul said...

Oh my goodness! Luuuuuuv surprises like that! Sorry about the Braves.

Nancy said...

Really cool!!! And, there's Emma-Caroline in that shot, too!

deb duty said...

This is awesome! What a lucky shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...