Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wedding

Last weekend, y'all know I was asked to do the photos for a wedding at our church. I will admit fully that I was nerve racked to say the least. I mean, I was being entrusted to be the sole wedding photographer. There are no re-do's on something like this. It was the hardest photo shoot EVER. I have spent this past week in the editing process and almost have it complete for the bride and groom to view. I am only showing the bride's bouquet since the happy couple have not seen their photos. I was honored to do the wedding shoot, and I did capture some great photos of the occasion. I will say, I think I like portrait photography much better!

1 comment:

Vaiden said...

I can't wait to see the rest. If they are anything like this one, we are in for a treat. You are very talented, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...