Saturday, May 28, 2011

Proud of Her

I look at this sweet girl and I marvel at how beautiful she really is. Not just physically with her olive complexion, soulful brown eyes and beautiful long eyelashes, but also because of WHO she is. I am awed at God's amazing creation in this very little girl; how her heart sings of love for every creature of the sky, earth and water; how she loves purely her family, friends and others; how she already knows the Father who created her in her simple innocent way. I love her! She is true perfection that only a wondrous God could have made and I am so blessed and thankful to have her in my life. How did I get so lucky? Oh, how my God loves me so to have given me such a beautiful child as her. I am proud of her, proud to be her mother and so thankful.
She has finished one year of school now and summer vacation is upon her. This is what I found on her drawing table this evening.
So proud of her!  She really is such a wonderful child!

3 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

And you should be proud of her--she's beautiful inside AND out...like her Mother!!!

Blessings,
Lana

Vaiden said...

There is nobody I would rather go to the beach with than Emma-Caroline!

Nancy said...

Emma-Caroline reminds me of a little fawn with her long legs and big beautiful brown eyes, seeing the world in all of its beautiful glory and wonderment. I know that she is sensitive to all things, and is growing into a very caring and loving person. She makes us all proud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...