Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sneak Peek . . . Ballet Recital

We have just arrived home from Emma-Caroline's first ballet recital at the Tennessee Theater. Both of my girls fell asleep on the ride home from Downtown Knoxville and I am not far behind. It was a wonderful performance and we are very proud of our little ballerina's debut on the stage. Here is a sneak peek photo. I will post more about Emma-Caroline's night tomorrow. Fittingly enough, her dance was called "Snow Dreams." I am off to have a few snow dreams of my own.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, what an absolute beautiful ballerina you are Emma-Caroline! I know that your performance was stunning, and you must have been so very excited! I am so sorry that I couldn't get on my airplane so that I could come to your recital. I hope to see many pictures, and your next recital, I will drive instead of fly. I love you very much and am so proud of you!

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Awwww....she's so beautiful!! And the costume/tutu is PERFECTION!!!!
I pray that you got some good rest with sweet dreams!
Love/hugs/blessings,
Lana

MaryBeth said...

She is so beautiful...and she looks like a perfect ballerina!

Sheri said...

Awe, I miss those days. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics. Have a blessed week with those little beauties. :)

Sarah Harper said...

She's SO beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Emma-Caroline is so beautiful, I wish I could have been there to see the awesome event. I know you all must be so very tired for all the excitement of the day.
Take care and sweet dreams and rest good,
Love, Aunt Brenda

patty said...

she looks beautiful! how exciting to dance on that stage!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...