Friday, May 6, 2011

The Grill Master

So I want to give my sweet husband a shout out. Today is this special guy's birthday and the ladies of "The Avery House" really hope he has a birthday as awesome as he is.
One of Howie's favorite things to do is to grill out. He's not fancy about it and doesn't require a charcoal grill or green egg (although he would not be opposed to either of those).  Howie likes his Weber gas grill which he received for his birthday a few years ago.

And I have to say, I definitely love when Howie gets his grill groove going.
The food is always great and, hey, I don't have to cook.
 We are all looking forward  to a long season of grilling out with our very own "Grill Master!" Happy Birthday Howie!

6 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE!!! Hope your special day is very good.

The grilling looks so good. I wish I was there to help you all celebrate.

Have a wonderful day,

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Sarah Harper said...

Happy birthday to Howie!!

Nancy said...

Great pictures of Howie and the girls! What a wonderful place to grill out and enjoy your beautiful patio. Y'all have worked so hard to get it all done, and now that summer is almost here, you can relax and have fun!!!

Howie, I hope you have a really wonderful birtday!!!!

rhonda said...

happy birthday howie!

Vaiden said...

All I could think of was "Look how beautifully her outdoor table is set." I hope Howie had a great birthday!

patty said...

happy birthday to your honey!~
thanks again for hosting our luncheon... it was fun and the food there is delish!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...