Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photoshop

Moons ago, I invested in Photoshop to edit my then only-shot-in-auto-mode photos. I played with it for a while and quickly realized I needed to give it up for lack of time. Then I discovered Photoshop "actions" and  I became a believer. With the click of a button or two, I could make a great photo a phenomenal photo. I just recently "rediscovered" Photoshop and I am again hooked with my new-found knowledge. I won't edit all of my photos in Photoshop, but it is a fun and creative tool that is another venture in my 365 Project. Here's a look at one very quickly edited photo I did in Photoshop today using Flora Bella Luxe action "Starlet". For anyone who is looking for a great editing program, Photoshop is wonderful. And my Photoshop is Photoshop Elements, so it is affordable for anyone to try. Check it out if you haven't already. You'll be hooked too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...