Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Baby

One of my dear friends daughter was baptised on Mother's Day at our church. I was so blessed to be able to photograph not only her baptism at the church, but also this sweet little girl in her baptismal gown. It was an honor to be a part of this most holy occasion. I think that is what I enjoy most about my camera, being able to document a moment that will be cherished for years to come.






f 1.8, 1/500, ISO 125, White Balance: Cloudy Sharing this shot with Patty for Photo a la {M}ode


2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I love the sweet photos. They are awesome. What a beautiful little baby and mother.

Amy I am so proud of you... that you are sharring your talents with others in capturing happy times.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

patty said...

amy-hoping this will go through... i've had such a hard time leaving comments. these are awesome... i stopped by this am and left you a message, but don't see it... so... don't know if it tooK?? anyway, love them all but the one where she looks like a doll in the background and her foot is in crisp focus? love that!!
great, great job!!

thanks again for linking!!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...