Thursday, May 19, 2011

Emma-Caroline's Ballet Performance-Act I

Since August of 2008, we have been waiting for the day that Emma-Caroline would make her stage debut at the Tennessee Theater. Through many, many, many ballet lessons, two studio recitals, and countless performance rehearsals, we have waited, until the day finally came on May 14, 2011 when it became Emma-Caroline's turn to be a real ballerina in front of an audience in an historic fairytale theater. I am so very proud of my sweet Emma-Caroline. She has worked so hard, and wow, was she amazing! On Friday, May 13th, Emma-Caroline and her ballet class had a dress/tech rehearsal. Today I am posting photos of these lovely little snowflakes before the rehearsal. Act II will follow tomorrow with the actual performance and after photos. Please bare with this proud Mommy of a beautiful ballerina.





3 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy, these are such beautiful pictures of Emma-Caroline, and I know that you and Howie are so proud of her. I am also very proud of her and so sad that I couldn't make it up there to see her performance. I hope she understands that I tried to be there. I can't believe how grown up she looks and is becoming such a beautiful young lady! I can't wait to see ACT 2!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Emma-Caroline you are such a special ballerina. I know you all had so much fun and such a great time in performing. I wish I could have been there to see you. Your apperance is so beautiful.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Truly...what a beautiful ballerina! You are blessed!!!! How are you feeling???? In about a week your thyroid medicine will kick in and it'll help a ton--did they put you on synthroid?
Hugs,
Lana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...