Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Bit Under the Weather

Why is it that moms get sick? I mean, it's not like we get to STOP doing everything and lay in the bed when we don't feel well. Nope, life goes on, and unless we have been rendered to the hospital bed, we go on with it. I think all mothers should receive their NEVER GET SICK AGAIN immunity shot at the exact moment they become moms. But no one asked me, so I guess that's just another little wish that will never come true. Any hoo . . . I am checking in tonight to make my daily post and then I am gonna crawl under my covers and get some rest. This has been quite the weekend with Emma-Caroline's ballet recital and a wedding photo shoot I did today. I promise, I am going to get those ballet photos up soon. But I want to make sure I do it up proper. SO until tomorrow, y'all have a great night! Oh, and the photo I am posting just about sums up how I feel. Wiped Out!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy, I am so sorry you are not well. I hope you feel much better today. Wish I was there to help you.

The picture of Sophie is so cute. She really is a little "Sleeping Beauty" princess!

Love you ........ Mom

Brenda Ledbetter said...

If I could have discovered the mommy get well shot, I would have done that long ago believe me. It is no fun to crawl around and take care of the 24 hour a day job we as moms have or have had. I sure hope and pray for your strength to return. Blessing are with you today and always..., the power of prayer is the best source of help available, it works.
Love Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Sophis Rose is such a sleeping beauty. She is so precious.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda

Sheri said...

Awe - I sure hope you feel better soon. Will say a little prayer for you right now.

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Prayers that you feel better!!!
Hugs/blessings,
Lana

{edie} said...

hope you feel better soon friend!
xo,
edie

patty said...

sweet-and can't wait to see the wedding pics... think i could tag along with you sometime on a photo shoot?? xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...