Thursday, May 26, 2011

So {Chic}!

I have been asked on many occasion where I purchase my dresses, tops, ect. I am always VERY happy to share that I got my ensemble at a local boutique named Chic in the heart of the Bearden District.  It is owned and operated by the very stylish Heather who has become one of my favorite people!
Heather is not only is super stylish with a great eye for fashion, but is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Chic is definitely my first stop for a new fun piece of clothing. AND the best part is . . . Heather is getting new stuff in almost weekly.
She only buys a few of each article of clothing she sells, so you are almost certain to be "ONE-OF-A-KIND" and you are ALWAYS certain to be perfectly "Chic!" If you are looking for a great new piece to add to your wardrobe, Chic is the place to go! Chic is located on Kingston Pike next to Ironic, one of my other favs in K-Town.

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very nice. You always look very good too.

Love Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

paige said...

what a fun shop!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...