Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Quarter of the Way!

I am happy to announce that as of this day, March 31st, 2011, I am 1/4 of the way through my 365 project. Holy Moly! I can't believe it, but then I can because I have really been there running this photoathon day by day. I'm not complaining, not in the least. I am super pumped actually. Maybe I have that "runner's high" where I feel those endorphins finally kicking in, I don't know, but whatever it is, I am excited about continuing with and completing this project. So in celebration of this little milestone, I have a new pretty that I would like to share with you.   Introducing my new Kelly Moore Hobo bag in grassy green. Y'all this is not just an ordinary "purse." It's actually a camera bag, and I am lovin' it! My friend Sarah Harper told me about this bag, {THANK YOU SARAH!} and I knew I had to have it once I visited Kelly's site. I take my camera EVERYWHERE and have just been slinging it in my purse for lack of a better place to put it. With multiple lenses, this was not a great idea. So when Sarah told me about this camera bag/ purse I was intrigued.
It is plenty big and very stylish and best of all it really protects my camera! Score! Now all of you super serious photographer people out there, go on out and get yourself a Kelly Moore bag. It will be worth it to protect your valuable camera investment and to look stylish to boot.
I might be checking in later again tomorrow, but I'll be here for sure!

4 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

Oh yay! That's the same style bag I got, except mine is gray w/ purple. I'm so glad you're lovin' it! I love mine, too! Now we can be super stylin' photogs together :)

Nancy said...

That's my kind of bag, even as a purse! I like them big like that. Love the color!!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Goodness...what a wonderful color! LOVE it.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

very nice Amy!!! I love the color also. It is nice to have everything in one bag, that way you won't loose all your valuable camera items and the items will be where you know they are, if I were a camera lady, photogopher like you, I would certainly purchase one of those bags, it it beautiful. Great!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...