Thursday, March 17, 2011

Silverlicious!

Have you read any of the Pinkelicious books by Victoria Kann? They are our new favorite books to read. I spotted them one day at the book store and, although they say, "Don't judge a book by its cover," I certainly picked this book up because of it's cover as well as it's title.
My nick name for Sophie has always been "Sophielicious" so I just had to see what "Pinkelicious" was all about. Well, I wish I had thought of it first because it is a super cute book series all about a prissy little girly girl just like my own two little girly girls. 

Emma-Caroline received "Silverlicious" for her birthday which happens to be about Pinkelicious loosing one of her teeth. That's all the scoop I'm going to give you because I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
And because my sweet little girl lost another tooth this week, "Silverlicious made the perfect bed time story for Emma-Caroline to read aloud to her Tooth Fairy Doll before the Tooth Fairy came for a visit.
The Tooth Fairy was very generous with her first visit to the Avery House leaving 10 dollars. Yeah, I said 10 dollars. She told Howie on the way out that night she didn't have time to stop at the Tooth Fairy ATM.
 This time I think she will be leaving a few silver coins under the pillow, just like the ones in "Silverlicious!" I guess we'll find out in the morning!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those books look pretty cute!!! I have never heard of them.

patty said...

super sweet! :)

Nancy said...

"Silverlicious" sounds like such a good book and so appropriate for Emma-Caroline to be reading right now. I think children enjoy reading more when they can relate to the story. She looks so cute and grown up lying there with her book, and I know she's enjoying it, too!!!

Sarah Harper said...

We love those books, too! Don't have Silverlicious yet ... Anyway, (1) I can't believe EC lost another tooth! So sweet! (2) I'm soooooo excited for you that you got your lens!!! Let's go take pictures soon! xo

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Wonderful books, I am so glad Emma-Caroline is very into reading. Awesome she is loosing her teeth for her big ones, that is a mile stone for sure. Can't believe she has gotten to that age already. Time sure flys and we can certainly see it in our youth where the most changes occur before adulthood. The tooth fairy days were exciting times in my past memories. Take care of the new ones coming in. I know you will.

Love you all always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...