Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!

 Now that Spring is finally here I have been inspired by the beautiful flowers coming into bloom everywhere you turn. I am so delighted to be sharing these beauties with you today for Darcy's Sweet Shot Tuesday! I hope Spring finds you with lots of warm sunshine, beautiful blooms and no allergies ;-)

 {f 6.3, 1/640, ISO 200 sot with Tamron 18-270mm lens}
 {f1.4, 1/200, ISO 200 shot with 50mm prime lens for Nikon}
 {f1.4, 1/200, ISO 200, Shot with 50mm 1.4 prime lens for Nikon}
{f1.8, 1/1600, ISO 200 Shot with 35mm prime 1.8 lens for Nikon}


Sweet Shot Day

***Note: I do not have a second new lens. I took back my 1.4 lens and got a more affordable 1.8 lens. Essentially I will be able to do all I wanted to do with the 1.4 with the 1.8 lens and have money left over for another lens one day. :-)

11 comments:

KimberFNP said...

Beautiful!

deb duty said...

These are lovely! My favorite is the yellow flower.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Very lovely flowers! The soft white petals are especially delightful!

paige said...

i love photographing flowers too.
these are lovely!!
hope you're having a glorious spring day my friend
xo

Brenda Ledbetter said...

The flowers are beautiful. I love the first shot, it looks magical. They are all so pretty and awesome. I love Spring. Thanks for sending the flowers my way, you have captured awesome sights of nature's beauty.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

Ocean Soul said...

Wow! Well done captures! We had snow yesterday...I'm just a bit jealous of your early spring.

julie said...

Those first two shots are STUNNING - sweet indeed!! :)

annies home said...

so very pretty love spring for the reasons you shared here

Kat said...

Those pictures are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i love the the flower shots, makes me want to go out and get pictures of flowers blooming

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures! I have the 1.4 lens, too. I got it because of the price. I believe they call it the "nifty fifty":). Great lens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...