Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!

 
 I got my inspiration for the shots I am sharing today from Paige over at "Simple Thoughts." I loved the elegant simplicity of the photographed nail polish bottles that she showcased so beautifully.  After Emma-Caroline received a nail polish kit from Sophie for her birthday, I found the perfect opportunity to put Paige's idea into practice.
  I really like how these photos turned out. I couldn't have asked for better lighting, (thank you to our wonderful Creator), and the colors are just so fun.
 I am sharing today with Darcy for "Sweet Shot Tuesday" and tomorrow with Patty for "Photo a la {Mode". Please come visit these wonderful blogs for great inspiration as well as awesome tips to get the most from your camera.
Photo Stats: (f 6, 1/80, ISO 640)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these shots! so fresh! and great DOF!

Anonymous said...

Love these shots and I agree with Barb...great DOF! Who doesn't need a little glitter nail polish in their lives? Even if only in a photo.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very pretty and very glitzie, love it. You captured the perfect colors. Wakes me up for sure... Thanks,

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Ocean Soul said...

Oh, too much fun! And the lighting is great too!

Kim said...

These are so fun!

paige said...

too cute!!!
we have quite the growing inventory around here, having acquired several more since i took that shot!
oh my

thanks for the love this weekend darlin
xoxo

Sara said...

I love all the bright colors...so sparkly.

julie said...

Love the bright colors...the 2nd one is my fav :)

patty said...

i think the second one is my favorite, too! :) love how you can see the glitter, especially in the red polish... and you used different perspectives (love) and love the DoF... was it really just f 6? amazing.
thanks for linking, always, and for supporting! :)

patty@findingserendipity.com

Southern Gal said...

I love this idea and the way you shot it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...