Monday, March 21, 2011

New Bike

Sophie has been telling us for a few weeks now about the bike she wants for her "birfday." In her words, "I wanna a pink bike with fast wheels and ribbons on the place where I'm gonna put my hands. And I wanna pink bike. OK Mommy and Daddy!"  
 Toys R Us was having a sale on bikes this past weekend, so Howie and I decided we would go ahead and get Sophie her bike now instead of waiting until her birthday since that does not fall until the 27th of June.
 The weather is getting warmer and the days are longer so it is the perfect time to ride bikes.
Sophie piked out a "Pinkelicious" bike complete with a doll riding seat. With her American girl doll Emma Rose buckled safely in the seat behind, Sophie has taken off on her new bike and is all smiles.
 And because the bike is her favorite color, pink, she is riding in style.
 Just look at how happy this girl is!
Go Sophie go!


5 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is the cutiest!!! I love the pictures and how happy Sophie is to have such an awesome bike. The color is perfect. How sweet can that be.... I am amazed at how Sophie knows exactly what she wants also.

Enjoy the beautiful days ridding. Makes me want to get a pink bike and take off in the beautiful sunshine and fresh air, where flowers abound.

Love you all,

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

MaryBeth said...

She is sooooo cute! I will never look at a bike in the same way again...that's how Luke broke his leg!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

O my goodness little Luke broke his leg, oh how horrifying, and sad when it should be such fun. Be careful all you sweet wonderful children. Memories of biking should be fun and not painful. I sure hope Luke healed up good from his injuries and is not afraid of biking. I must say a pink bike looks so inviting and delicate, but be cautious in biking, I see that Sophie does have her helment on for safety, that is a real plus.

Love you all,

Aunt Brenda

Nancy said...

These are really great pictures of Sophie and her new bike, and I can't believe that even the TIRES are PINK!!! As you say, she is really riding in style! At the rate she's going, she'll have those training wheels off by her birthday! Oh, to be young again and have that much enthusiasm. Don't ever lose that feeling, Sophie!!!!

Elizabeth Ann said...

Very cute. I wish my bike was as nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...