Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Specs!

Y'all I am sporting a new set of specs as of Wednesday. 
 What do you think?
 I am amazed at the clarity of the world around me with my new set of eyes.
 Now I don't wear contacts and my prescription is very low according to Miss Eye Doctor, but , wow, these make a difference!
 I don't have to wear them all the time, but for now I am so that I get use to them.
 I had a little fun playing with taking pics of myself wearing these new little pretties.
 I rather like these Kate Spade frames. I guess I should though since I picked them out!
So there you go!

7 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Not sure what is going on with my pic down load, but if you click on the pink box it will show you my photos. Maybe it will be fixed by tomorrow I hope.

Pam said...

Love your new glasses! Beautiful as ever!

Nancy said...

Your new glasses are really beautiful. I love the color and shape of them. I'm so glad they help you see better, and your finger also looks good. When you look at a photo, your right hand looks like your left hand. I knew which was the right hand, though, because you wear your rings on your left hand.

Glad you mentioned your pic down load. I thought you might have a new way of posting your pics. Glad it's just a glich.

Sarah Harper said...

Love 'em!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Amy the new glasses really compliment your beauty. They are great on you.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

pludra1945@msn.com said...

Very Cool!!!!! As usual you always know what to pick out and stay in just the right fashion....

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...