Monday, March 28, 2011

Wii Play

OK,  I am admitting it. We have a Wii. Do I know how to turn it on, no. But my 3 and 6 year olds do and let me tell you, they have some mad Wii skills. Last night these two girls schooled me in some Mario Kart. And as stated by Emma-Caroline, "Mommy doesn't know how to drive,"  so I get the steering wheel controller so that I can actually somewhat compete in the game. Isn't that generous of my little Wii sharks! Good thing we're not playing for money because I would be broke! We're about to have a family competition. Don't bet on me being in the Winner's Circle. I am more comfortable behind the camera lens in activities such as these!The game I was schooled on. Nice!
Yep, that's a winner's face!
Mad Wii skills in action! Look at these little pros!
Look at that determination. She even has some "trash talk" although very tame. (Imagine Nanny nanny boo-boo tune to the following "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get more coins!")
I mean, my 3 year old is even better than me.
The celebratory dance. Yes friends, they are beating their chests like Donkey Kong. Winning always feels good! Glad I could oblige!

4 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is so special. Kids now days know so much technology. Amazing. I know you all are having fun with this.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

pludra1945@msn.com said...

Way to go kids.....keep on winning and keep those skills sharp....

Kids are amazing now days...they learn all these computer goodies so fast....what an era of time to grow up in with all this great technology around....

MaryBeth said...

We love Mario Kart. I am terrible at it! Love your new glasses!

Nancy said...

I had so much fun playing these Wii games with the girls when I was in Knoxville for Emma-Caroline's birthdday. They beat the pants off me, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...