Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make a Wish!

Make a wish, and blow it out!
May all your birthday dreams come true.
How old are you now? A lady never tells!
But here's one wish I have for you.

May you feel as loved as I do today,
On this very day of my own birth.
To have been given life and abundant gifts
To share with others here upon this Earth.

Each candle marking another year turned older
is a gift from our Heavenly Father Above
that signifies another year has passed,
and we have been given 365 more days of love.

So here's to  another year of  love and life
and to the many gifts we have to give
For it is in the giving of our own true gifts
in which we really know what it means to live.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

Happy Birthday.

Nancy said...

Today on your birthday, my beautiful daughter, I will make a wish, as I did on the day you were born. My wish is simply this ... that you will have a healthy, happy life, that you will experience all the wonderful and good things that this world has to offer, and when there are dark and stormy days, you will weather them well, knowing that God will always bring back the sunshine. I love you, Amy. Thank you for being my daughter. Happy Birthday.

Love ...

Mom

rhonda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Happy Birthday Amy. You are stil as pretty as the day I first saw you in your mother's arms, looking so bright eyed as you still are today. Blessing to you always.

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

patty said...

happy birthday, amy!!
hope you had a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...