Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes, you don't need words to tell a story.
Sometimes, all you need is a good image.
 Sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words.



 Sometimes, you  get a chance for a really good laugh.
Sometimes, you get a chance to really live in the moment.
Sometimes, you get a chance to be a kid again.



 Sometimes it's OK to throw caution to the wind.
Sometimes it's OK to let your hair down.
Sometimes it's OK to let it all hang loose.



 Sometimes the right now is all that matters.
Sometimes delight is found in simple things.
Sometimes you find out what sheer joy truly is.





Sometimes, you find a forgotten treasure.
Sometimes, you remember with a smile spread on your lips.
Sometimes, you enjoy a captured moment and really feel blessed.

6 comments:

paige said...

love their pink & green!
too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh girl! Your girls are so precious!

Nancy said...

Amy - these are the most adorable pictures of Emma-Caroline and Sophie. Where and when were they made? I don't think I've ever seen these before.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks everyone for such sweet comments. Mom, the photos were actually taken back in August on Market Square here in Knoxville. I found them while looking back through some older photos and realized I had never published them. They were taken with my Canon Rebel, like yours, not my Nikon D90. I did some editing with the color because I had shot them in full auto instead of how I do now using only manual settings. I also was using a zoom lens 75-300mm. I think you also have that lens.

Maria said...

wonderful post! lovely greetings from Bulgaria

http://design-elements-blog.com/

Pam said...

And through it all they still have the bows in place. What fun! beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...