Monday, January 17, 2011

Pancake Breakfast

Emma-Caroline's school had a pancake breakfast at Aubrey's Restaurant on Saturday morning to raise money for the PTSO.
We all pulled ourselves out of bed bright and early so that we could make it there before 9:00am since our friend Nancy was serving during the 8-9 o'clock hour.
She was a Rock-Star Waitress! Thanks Miss Nancy! We enjoyed a wonderful pancake breakfast as well as seeing all of our Bearden Elementary friends on a Saturday.
We really feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful little community school where all the parents get involved and the principal and teachers are so awesome. Emma-Caroline has learned so much this year in kindergarten and really loves her school.
This is something you just can't buy, love and pride in your school. I am happy for our sweet girl that she loves and enjoys school so much. We love Bearden Elementary too and look forward to many more days of learning and fun!
Of course, I took my camera with me to the pancake breakfast and captured this little cutie on "film". This is Miss Janie, Nancy's daughter and she and Sophie were playing tag over the booth. I just love those big brown eyes of hers!
We hope y'all had a great weekend too! See you soon as 365 continues!

5 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

I saw your comments on Edie's blog and thought you were just so very sweet and wanted to stop by your blog! I'm gonna sign up to follow right now and I look forward to reading back through your various posts! What a beautiful family you have!
MANY blessings to you,
Lana

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thank you Lana! I look forward to reading your blog too! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello! It's so nice to hear from tose that come by for a "visit." Have a great day and blessings to you too!

Nancy said...

Love the pictures of the girls and Howie. I was just wondering how you were able to get those pictures of the hair bows in color and the rest of the picture in black and white. That's really cool!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks Mom! I was able to do that color effect in my editing program which allows you to do a focal black and white with a color photo. It's not hard to do, but can be tricky to get the color just in the right spot.

Sarah Harper said...

These are cute pictures, Amy! I really like the one of Janie peeking over ... adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...