Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Princess Diaries

On Sunday, Princesses Emma-Caroline and Sophie were requested to attend the birthday celebration of Princess Catherine Day Harper, aka Cate, who turned three. I often say that God surely knew what he was doing when he gave me two beautiful princess girls to love, because I truly love experiencing these little fabulous parties like Miss Cate's.
 The birthday Princess had a beautiful Belle Cake which tasted as good as it looked.
 Each princess in attendance to Princess Cate's party was treated to their very own parfait of princess goodies including delicious candies, princess jewelry, and mini princess crown.
 Adorable!
 The little princesses took turns being pampered by two "older" princesses who gave them complete makeovers which included polished nails, eye shadow, and body glitter. Check out the results below!





 These sweet 9 year old girls were so adorable and I was impressed with their make-up artist skills!
 The party concluded with singing "Happy Birthday" to the  birthday princess, of course!
 We had an exceptionally wonderful time celebrating Princess Cate's birthday and look forward to many more Princess Play dates together.

4 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

I'm so glad you all were able to come, Amy! I hope the girls had a good time, and that all that makeup and glitter washed off o.k. :) There is still plenty of Belle cake left if you want to come by and help me finish it off!

Nancy said...

That is so adorable! I wish I was three again!!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Amazingly beautiful, what fun that must have been.

I wish I was young again like that, but we do have memories of some special days when we were young and that is awesome to reflect upon. Your pictures make all this come real to us again. Thanks so much Amy.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda Memphis, TN

Lana Kim White Austin said...

AMY--YES!! One of the delights of having girls (well, I have a boy, too, and he's a blast in his own way, but I had two girls first)is all the girly, pink princess stuff! Hairbows, smocked frocks and TEA PARTIES!
Here's a link to a post I did on Kate-Elizabeth's tea party birthday which was oh-so-girly.

http://lanaaustinmotif.blogspot.com/2009/12/tea-and-crumpets.html

This is in our old house in Manassas, VA.

Have a blessed day,
Lana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...