Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shadow Dancing

It has been a phenomenal weekend with temperatures in the upper 50's, beautiful blue skies and lots of sun. We spent the better part of Saturday outside soaking up the sun and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather. I took full advantage of this winter weather gift and have taken a gazillion photos. I will wait to share all of them until later in the week, but for today, I will share an image we haven't seen in a long time.
 I can't remember if seeing your shadow means we will have spring weather sooner or later in Ground Hog Day terms, but yesterday and today sure feel like Spring to me.
For now, we'll take what we can get. I hope that you all have had some nice reprieve in the winter weather, wherever you may call home.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

I wish it could be that nice here. Our high has been 30 i believe and love of 0 for quite sometime. Right now everything in sight is covered in ice, there is freezing rain and my train is suspended.
I would love to be able to take pictures like you. They are really nice.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

You are so sweet Elizabeth! You do take really nice photos from what I have seen of your photography. They are artistic and fun like you! You should begin your own blog. I would love to see what you are up too in New York/Jersy. I hope the weather gets better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...