Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VBS

Y'all Vacation Bible School has been a blast this week and we have one more day to go and a celebration dinner to put on and then it is over until next year. I love VBS, and I love participating and being on the core committee. There is no "but" in these statements at all. It's great fun, an awesome ministry, and really something I look forward to each year. Am I worn out? You betcha! But it is totally worth it. Emma-Caroline and Sophie love it too and jump out of bed ready to go to VBS! I love how pumped they are about learning about God!







3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, what sweet memories these VBS pictures bring back! I am so glad, Amy, that you and the girls are having such a wonderful time.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome and very sweet pictures. I am so glad you all have enjoyed Vacation Bible School. I always enjoyed going when I was a child. I love those awesome sweet days of summer, learning and hearing and making crafts, singing songs and all the love VBS brings to someone in the love of Christ. It was always an awesome experience and one I can vividly remember today. I think that is special you are taking your girls there and you are helping also.

Love you all,

Aunt Brenda

patty said...

glad the girls (and you?!) had so much fun~
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...