Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sophie's Birthday Party: Part 2

I am sure you can imagine that I took hundreds and hundreds of photos of Sophie's birthday celebration. It was held at Smart Toys and Books, and Sophie chose a Strawberry Shortcake theme. It was the easiest party I have ever hosted. They did everything from the invites, to the cake, to the balloons, ice cream, party favors, games, etc. I did say EVERYTHING right? All I had to do was mail the invitations, show up, and take photos. It was awesome! My Mom and Aunt Brenda also came to help celebrate so we have had a fun weekend! Sophie's actual birthday is tomorrow, so we will have more celebrating to come. Of the hundreds of photos I took, I am sharing these "berry" special birthday cake pics for tonight. Strawberry Shortcake may look a wee bit scary, but the cake sure tasty YUMMY!


Shy Little Birthday Girl!
I love the little shy grin Sophie is giving. She was loving every minue of being sung to!
Blowing the candles out was a little tricky and needed some daddy assistance!

I love this sweet face! Pure happiness!
The strawberry cake was delicious!
These girls sure do love their little Sophie Rose!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This is so adorable! I wish I could have been there. I know that Sophie had a wonderful time and I can certainly remember how shy I would get when people sang to me on my birthday ;) Love You Sophie!! Happy Birthday!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

This celebration was so sweet. Sophie really enjoyed it, it was so special. The pictures are awesome!!!

Love,
Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...