Sunday, June 5, 2011

Anchors Away!

When the Avery's and the Taylor's planned our beach vacation together back in the cold months of January, we decided while I was hosting a "Blessed Be the Name" Clothing Trunk show that we would order some matching outfits for the kiddos to wear for some photo ops. I know y'all are super surprised that I matched my girls in their outfits. Now I have inspired my friends to match their children to mine as well.
My extremely-fast-learner-protege-photography-buddy, Vaiden snapped these adorable photos of the kids showing off their BBTN matching outfits on our second to last night at the beach. She did a fantastic job getting these photos as our little friends were more interested in playing than posing for a photo. And who could blame them in such adorable outfits as these!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute! Guess Davis refused to wear a red bow! Love their seersucker pants!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Love the outfits. I loved dressing my children up when they were young and now too if I could. I will have to find a youngster and order something from you, that is so special. Perhaps I will think of an outfit for our precious Tommy.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

patty said...

lovelovelove those ruffle pants!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...