Sunday, June 12, 2011

Retreat

Y'all it is 11:35pm on Sunday evening. I just edited 1700 photos for a family I took photographs of while we were in Charleston. It has been a long day but a very spirit filled day. Tomorrow I am off to go BY MYSELF (woo hoo) for a spiritual retreat near Ashville, North Carolina. I am actually going to a conference on Children's Christian Education and I could not be more thrilled. I have never been away from my girls by myself since they were born so this is a big deal to me. While I am gone, I will be staying in a mountain retreat where there is no tv, no internet, ect. I am happy about this because it will be a nice change of pace. In lue of that, I am banking several blog posts for Monday through Wednesday. I am leaving you with one of my favorite photographs from the beach photo shoot I edited tonight. Have a peaceful evening!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is an awesome photograph Amy, you are certainly getting into a professional well done look. I love what you are doing.
Have a great Retreat, it is much needed, take care and enjoy every minute of it. I'll be thinking of you in that beautiful area where peace and tranquility abounds.... Wish I were there too.
Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Nancy said...

Amy, I think it is wonderful that you are going on this retreat. I think the time alone in a beautiful North Carolina mountain retreat without tv or internet will be really good for you. I hope that you will be careful on your drive to and from. Enjoy the fellowship with your friends and be at PEACE, for this is time that is meant for YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...