Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Renewal

I just got back from the conference I went to on Christian Education in the mountains of North Carolina. I am tired from traveling, but my spirit has been renewed. I want to share all about my experience at the retreat I attended and I will soon. Some of my time that  I spent at the retreat was in one of these.
The weather was beautiful in the mountains with it being much cooler than in Knoxville. It was glorious to sit in one of these rocking chairs above and look out over this:
It was a wonderful 3 day retreat and I will share more soon. Until tomorrow, have a restful and blessed evening,

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful view! My first thought, when I saw your first picture was - "Wow, she stopped at Cracker Barrel".

KimberFNP said...

Beautiful, can't wait to hear where you were.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Beautiful pictures. I am so glad you are back and enjoyed the retreat. What a wonderful experience you must have had. Can't wait to hear and see more about it.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...