Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Out for Sushi

We decided to stay in a hotel tonight because our power is still out. Although I could have brought my laptop with me, I decided to leave it at home instead of lugging it for just one nights stay. Its kind of liberating not having the old laptop in tow. So I am attempting to
post another pic from my phone, but I may be denied a second go round.We headed out to Nama for sushi, my least favorite cuisine, but the family including Sophie loves it, so I reluctantly go along. The above pic was taken with my camera phone just before these two chowed down on sushi. Its kind of fun staying in a hotel in your own home town even if sushi is on the menu.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sorry to hear your power is still out. That must have been a really awful storm! Love the picture of Howie and Sophie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...