Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!


 {f 6, 1/20, ISO 250}
{f 6 1/13 ISO 250}
If you missed my blueberry muffin recipe I posted on Saturday, you must check it out. It is definitely worth trying. This is week six of my participation in Darcy's "Sweet Shot Tuesday." I will also be linking to Patty's Photo A la {M}ode over at Finding Serendipity. Last week, I talked about using a high ISO in indoor photography although I have heard that you should keep it as low as possible. Since I am learning, and I am all about challenges, this week I have been shooting all of my shots in very low ISO whether I am outside or not. This week's Sweet Shot was taken indoors and I really think it does look crisper and clearer with lower ISO. That's not to say I will not up my ISO when I need to. I am still not a fan of flash at the moment (I only have the built in camera flash, so you can see why I am not a fan). I also am limited with my lens (although very awesome) to an aperture setting of 3.5 at it's lowest. Can we say prime lens in my future!

Sweet Shot Day

10 comments:

Amelia@SavoryandSweet said...

sweet shot...looks yummy too. :)

Unknown said...

It sounds like you are learning a LOT about photography. WOW! I love these shots of that yummy muffin. I could totally go for one of those right now : )

Susan said...

Oh my, I can almost taste them.

Great colors...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That looks so delicious. Nice lighting in the pictures. Can you say: YUM?

Sarah Harper said...

That lens will change. your. life.

p.s. can I have some muffins?? ;)

Erika B said...

Sweet for sure! Great shots

Erika B

julie said...

Just love all the shades of purples!! Sweet shots :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks delicious! Yes, I agree with Sara - a prime lens will change the way you shoot photos. I don't know if you've checked any out, but the "nifty fifty" is a good entry level prime lens.

Unknown said...

umm those muffins look great, i must go check out your recipe!

patty said...

oh, yum, amy... will definitely give these a try.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...