Sunday, February 27, 2011

Computer Problems Make Me Snarl!

Some VIRUS has infected my computer and I am not happy at all about it! My Dad, a computer genius, spent two hours trying to fix the problem which was so sweet of him considering it was late last night and their flight left at 7am to take them back to Virginia. Although all files on my computer are protected by Carbonite, I am a little miffed that I can not get into some of my programs. Publishing photos of Emma-Caroline's birthday party yesterday was in the works for today, but now has to wait until this problem is solved. Therefore, I say, GROWL! SNICKER! SNARL!

1 comment:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

oh honey, i'll snarl and stomp my foot right along with you! computer woes are the pits. you have my sympathy pains. a co-worker accidentally overwrote a file i'd worked on for nearly two working days last week! ahhhhhh! i am now convinced the Lord is trying to instill flexibility and patience in me, i'm pretty sure i'm getting an F in the class. here's a hearty wish yours will be back among the living soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...