Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simply Sophie

 I have had a lot going on this week, especially today because I am hosting a Blessed Be the Name Clothing Show at my home over the next several days. With all the must be here's and wanna be there's and have to's of this week, I welcomed 15minutes of simple play time with my Sophie on the playground before we picked up Emma-Caroline.
 She had a wonderful time just being by herself being simply Sophie, and I had a wonderful time watching her play and enjoying her moment of bliss.
Sometimes that's all we need, just a few minutes of simple joy to make us feel renewed, refocused and re energized.

5 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Oh, Sophie is wonderful!!! Your daughters are beautiful! What a great Mom you are! We got snow again here, too! I honestly can't believe it! It's some record for Huntsville!
MANY blessings to you,
Lana

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Sophie looks so cute. I know that was very enjoyable to be together one-on-one. I can't get over how much Sophie looks like Nancy, your mom, when she was that age. Beautiful little girls you have, you are so blessed.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Nancy said...

Very beautiful pictures of Sophie. She looks free as a butterfly!

Kat said...

Sophie is positively gorgeous! Such sweet pictures!

paige said...

did we have this conversation before?
bbtn owner, ashley, is one of my fave people on the planet!!
good luck on your trunk show!
cuteness overload i'm certain
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...