Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!

I am encouraging everyone to go check out Teresa's blog at Meadowbrook Farm if you haven't already visited. Today's shot was inspired from one she took. Teresa is an AMAZING photographer and blog author. I think you will enjoy your visit today. This is my 5th week in participating in "Sweet Shot Tuesday" over at Darcy's. I am also linking to Patty at Finding Serendipity. In honor of Valentine's Day, I am reposting my shot from yesterday as well as it's cousin shot, which I also liked, but like the first better because I could see the words outlining the heart. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

"I {Heart} Reading!" Frame 1


"I {Heart} Reading!" Frame 2
Camera Stats for above shot: ISO 1000 (Um yes, I know it's high, but I do not believe in flash), f6.3, 1/25. I am kinda on the fence about the ISO not going above 200. I can see the benefits of this with outdoor photography, but indoors, I think you can get a lot out of your higher ISO so you don't have to use the flash. I also have a camera lens that is a zoom 18-270 so the lowest aperture I can get is 3.5 and it dictates on the amount of zoom. Again, I am still eyeing a prime lens.
Sweet Shot Day
I am  linking to Patty at Finding Serendipity for her Photo a la {M}ode Party. Click on the box to link to her site.

12 comments:

Sam said...

That is so creative! I heart Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Teresa said...

Isn't that fun? I love that you can see the writing on your pages....I was torn between one like that and the one I ended up choosing. It's such a great thing to play around with!
Happy day late Valentine's Day!

Missy said...

Ahhh I love the page hearts! The red behind is a great touch. Wonderful!

Natalie Pozniak said...

Lovely Shot!

Tifani said...

Your heart pages are perfect for this week! I think I like the top photo a little better because I can see some of the words.

Unknown said...

really cute!

Polly said...

love this! Hope your day was full of chocolate and bliss!

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful....and inspirational!

Unknown said...

Lovely heart!

Erika B said...

This is such a cool way to create a heart. I like both but the first shot is a favourite.

Erika B

patty said...

i actually like the second shot better!! the edges are so crisp!! both are beautiful, though, truly. thanks for linking again, amy and hope you had a fabulous valentine's day! :)

Christa said...

Really cute & creative!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...