Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wish I Were Cooking Wednesday!

 You know . . . you set a goal to cook healthy meals for your family and it's going really well, and then  . . . BAM!
 You throw your back out, you can only stand in the Hunch Back of Notre Dame position, and you are relegated to what's out there in the fast food world, because Heaven forbid you should set your hair on fire on the flames of the gas stove or cut some more fingers off because you can't stand up straight.

 Yes, friends, that is the state of my life at the moment: back out, legs propped up, cookbooks in hand, and forced to eating the easiest thing out there that requires only the effort of pushing a few buttons and answering the door bell.
I hope to be back into full swing soon, now that I have been to the doctor who perscribed muscle relaxers, physical therapy and rest. Until next week, I hope your dinner table is adorned with something more healthy than mine!

6 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

Sorry you are laid up, Amy! Feel better soon!

Nancy said...

That pizza looks really good! Bet you got no complaints. Hope those muscle relaxers help and you feel better soon.

Elizabeth Ann said...

Feel better. Domino's is what I end up getting just cuz I can order online and get delivered for a reasonable price.

Val said...

I hope you feel better!!! Pizza is never a bad thing = )

MaryBeth said...

Hope you are back on your feet soon. The pizza does look really good!

Lana Kim White Austin said...

You're so funny!@ Love the pizza pic!
I am so sorry you hurt your back! I empathize totally and pray that you feel better soon! It's funny, because normally our family eats at church on wed. nts, but we didn't go tonight since we're flying out Sunday and I'm trying to finish re-packing and using all of our food, so I was longing for someone else to cook/to order takeout or delivery...but we'll be eating so much pizza soon I made a healthy casserole instead!
Oh--and I LOVED your book/heart Sweet Shot!!! THat was awesome!!!
Hugs/blessings,
L

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...