Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!


Today's Sweet Shot is from our snow storm a few weeks ago. This is Hazel, our neighbor's long haired German Shepherd puppy. She was MADE for all this white stuff and was the PERFECT model! Shooting in manual mode in the snow was a challenge for me, especially with getting the white balance correct, ironically.
This is week four for me in participating in "Sweet Shot Tuesday."The photographers who link up over at Darcy's blog are all so amazing and supportive. I encourage anyone who is interested in improving their photography skills to go visit Darcy and her blog as well as check out the links of the amazing photographers there. I am learning a lot from them each week! Thanks Darcy!
Sweet Shot Day

16 comments:

Leigh Erin said...

Such a cute face! Great photo. Dark puppies in snow is a tough shot! Our pup was black faced when we brought him home in a snow storm. I wish I knew how to use my camera better at the time because all my pics were terrible. This one is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!That's just far too sweet!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

He is too cute!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

She is a beautiful little puppy, the picture is so pretty too.

Have a great day,

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Lana Kim White Austin said...

I love the photo of your neighbor's German Shepherd. I had a GS when I was a little girl before I was adopted. That's a whole other story...but I loved that dog so much. We used to dog sit my professor's dog in grad school. They DO love the snow! My Anatolian Shepherd was normally lethargic until it snowed, and then she was a SNOW BUNNY!
Great job!
Hugs/blessings,
Lana

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, adorable!!!

Natalie said...

BEAUTIFUL shot! She looks like a little bear with all that fur and that little face!

Nancy said...

Amy - I still say this is one of the best pictures you've ever taken. It is so amazing. How did you get her to sit still for so long while you adjusted your camera? You could be an animal photographer!

Sara said...

Such a great picture, although I am ready for spring! Great job!!

Joanna said...

Eeeek! What a cutie! *sweet* for sure :)

Shannon said...

What a beautiful dog! Stunning!

julie said...

I just can't resist how CUTE dogs & snow are together! Sweet :)

Sammy said...

Now that picture says winter!

Anonymous said...

Good gosh that dog is adorable! Sweet shot!

Becky Sue

Erika B said...

Oh, how cute! You just want to hug immediately.

Erika B

patty said...

what a beautiful dog! great shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...