Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes!

This time last year, the new Avery House and I were not on good terms with each other. I really don't think I liked my house at all ,to tell the truth, with it being under construction, having no air conditioner, having a mud pit for a yard, and having 1000's of sub contractors in and out of it from sun up to sun down. Let's just say, it was not my favorite place to be. One year later, and I love my home! It's a wonderful place for our family and we are really enjoying everything about it. I am thankful for my home and really thankful that it is July 2011, not July 2010.




5 comments:

Nancy said...

Y'all's new home is so beautiful, and y'all did such a wonderful job picking out all the materials to be used and all the colors for everything. It's like staying at a resort when you're there. I love the rooms inside and all the outdoor spaces, too. I wish you all many, many happy, wonderful years there!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Yes, you have certainly transformed a house into a beautiful and comfortable home. "What a Difference a Day Makes"..., days that turn into years. I know you, your family and friends will enjoy the home for days and years to come. I love visiting there myself.
Blessings and love to you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

paige said...

what a GORGEOUS home!!!!
may you have continued blessings in the years to come too
xo

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Ya'll's house turned out soooooooo well! I know it must have been REALLY hard with it under construction (I remember when we were renovating our VA home and about going insane!!) but your house turned out wonderfully in the end!!!

deb duty said...

Your home is so beautiful! It has such a quaint and homey feel. Glad it's all over. It was well worth it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...