Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Met (Part I)

I will unapologetically tell you that the next several days posts will be all about the AMAZING Metropolitan Museum of Art! I have been to New York several times in my life, however, I had never been to the Met. On this trip, I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting this world renowned institution and viewing art that has spanned millennium! There was no way that in one visit Howie and I would see everything that the Met houses, but we did see quite a bit. And because I want to remember each part of what we viewed as well as share it with you, The Met will be covered in several posts. Today I am sharing the amazingly beautiful religious art from Byzantium and other eras.













1 comment:

nancy said...

I am SO enjoying your New York posts. I know the Metropolitan Museum of Art must be a WONDERFUL place to visit. Someday, I would love to go there with you and see all of those beautiful treasures! Thank you for sharing all of this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...