Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Empire State

Howie must earn his Starwood Hotel points to reach (cue the choir) Platinum Member Status, so in the fast trip we have been here, we switched hotels in order to build more points. In this hotel we have an amazing view of the Empire State Building! My phone camera does not do this scene justice, but I will post photos again later of this view from my D90.
We had another amazing day here and I will be sharing all about it soon. Until then, we are off to take another bite out of the Big Apple!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome picture, that looks as good as it gets!!!! Enjoy your trip and have lots of fun and excitement and adventures. I always loved going to New York City.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...