Sunday, July 3, 2011

Main Street USA!

I am taking the opportunity as we get ready to celebrate our country's Independence to showcase Hendersonville, NC. While I was on my trip to Kanuga a couple of weeks ago, I was thrilled to get to go into the historic Hendersonville downtown area where my friends Amy, Beth and I visited quaint antique shops and even a real drug store soda fountain counter. It was loads of fun stepping back into a time when all Main Street USA's looked like this one. Happy 4th of July y'all. I hope you enjoy celebrating this wonderful nation of ours!






2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy 4th of July to the Avery Family and everyone! Hope you all have fun today celebrating this great nation's independence.

The town of Hendersonville, North Carolina looks like a really wonderful place. I love that old soda fountain! Know you all had fun visiting there.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome pictures of Hendersonville, N.C., Main Street USA.

Happy 4th of July to you all.

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...