Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gourmet Dining Low Country Style

You guessed it! I am back in Charleston again, at least in my photos that is. The fact of the matter is that I took literally thousands of photos and I really want to remember every moment of our trip there. One of the highlights of our trip to Charleston was spending an evening out with Howie, Vaiden and Scott, just by ourselves in Charleston. We took this rare opportunity without little ones in tow to dine at one of Charleston's premier restaurants. The food was amazing and Howie gave it two thumbs up. If you are in the Charleston area, you must eat at Magnolias. You will not be disappointed. Bon appetit!

 Filet

 Sea Scallops (Photo by Vaiden)
 Mac and Cheese (Photo by Vaiden)
 Pecan Pie
 Cheese Cake (Photo by Vaiden)
Cranberry Crisip (Photo by Vaiden)

3 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Beautiful, makes me very hungry!!! I love the Logo on the plates. That is so special!!!!

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Maggieb said...

One of my favorite Charleston restaurants! Love it! Can't wait to go there & Poogan's Porch when we go in Aug & Sept! Thanks for getting me excited!!

Vaiden said...

Now I am hungry. When can we go back?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...