Sunday, October 23, 2011

Old San Juan

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico is a magical little old world city that reminds me of some of my favorite places including Charleston, SC and El Puerto de Santa Maria in southern Spain. IT is filled with beautiful, colorful buildings and vibrant activity. Howie and I enjoyed walking the streets of Old San Juan as well as one of the old Spanish Forts. We dined in two local restaurants for lunch at St. Germain, and dinner at Marmalade. Both were amazing! Puerto Rico has such a wonderful selection of places to visit. Old San Juan is one of the island's finest treasures!















2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome and colorful!!! I know you both enjoyed every minute of the vacation. I only went there once in my lifetime, and that was when I changed planes going and coming from St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, back in 1977..., Al was with me on the trip. We saw awesome scenery from the air. I hope to return and actually see some of the sites someday. Thanks for letting us see your fabulous pictures.
Love, Aunt Brenda, MEMPHIS, TN

Amanda said...

Your pictures are getting so good! The color is amazing in these from your trip and they are so sharp and clear. What lens are you using?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...