Thursday, October 27, 2011

El Arco Iris

On Howie's and my last full day in Puerto Rico, we were given an amazing gift. After a little afternoon rain shower, a full arc rainbow, or arco iris in Spanish, was left painted across the sky extending from the middle of the ocean, to the other side. It was stunning! I wish my camera was able to pick up the vibrancy of the actual colors of the rainbow. I kept playing with my settings and the below images are what I was able to capture. Seeing the rainbow was a great way to end our trip!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Those are spectacular photos! Hope you showed them to the girls. They would think you went to a fairy land!

Elizabeth Ann said...

I love rainbows. They are so magical. I once saw a big one in NB. It was an odd weather day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...