Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Evening Out in Paradise

On our first night in Puerto Rico, Howie and I celebrated our anniversary (5 months later) at Fern restaurant in the plantation home on the resort property. I was instantly wooed by the torch lit coy pond that flanked either side of the entrance way to the plantation home.
 I of course brought my camera to document every. single. moment. of our trip. I began taking photos of our appetizers . . .
 Howie's octopus (he said it was very tasty!) . . .
 My butternut squash soup . . . Then Howie reminded me, "We're on vacation, do you really want to take photos of our entire meal?" And really I didn't. So I put my camera away and enjoyed the rest of the meal and conversation with Howie. We did ask the waiter to snap a photo of us together, which is actually the ONLY photo of the two of us on the entire trip.
It's a little blurred, as our waiter didn't have my mad camera skills, but at least we have one of the two of us. Don't you love how we are all color coordinated!?. On our way back to our "apartment" after dinner we were serenaded by the coqui frogs which you will hear (not see) in the clip below.
We really loved the sound of the coqui frogs every evening. It was amazing!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome pictures of your trip. I love the blue ocean. I know you had a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. You and Howie look so good together.
Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis,TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...