Monday, October 24, 2011

Island Paradise!

They say that coming back to the real world after a nice relaxing get away is difficult to do. I haven't found it too difficult to readjust, except for the loads and loads of laundry that I haven't had a chance to catch up with yet. Our trip to Puerto Rico was a true island paradise. I find it hard to believe, while I am folding laundry, that our trip has come and gone. My mind always ventures back to here.
I will be back posting photos and blog entries about our trip to Puerto Rico beginning with Friday, 10/21. So check back a few days for images from lovely Puerto Rico!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Amy and Howie - I loved all of your photos. What a beautiful place!!! It is probably better that you couldn't see the frogs. It sounded like a million of them! They gave a beautiful concert, though! I think you should have brought Mojito home with you. What a sweet dog! I am so glad that y'all had such a wonderful time in Puerto Rico!

Elizabeth Ann said...

Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...